Re: bugs + rant + constructive criticism (long)

* Manoj Srivastava

| 	How do you suggest I reply to sender if someone scribbles all
|  over the reply-to header that the sender has set (in case the from
|  header is invalid)?

you use gnus, gnus is able to do this in a sane manner.

from 'info gnus', under Group Parameters

`broken-reply-to'
     Elements like `(broken-reply-to . t)' signals that `Reply-To'
     headers in this group are to be ignored.  This can be useful if
     you're reading a mailing list group where the listserv has inserted
     `Reply-To' headers that point back to the listserv itself.  This is
     broken behavior.  So there!

--

Tollef Fog Heen
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.