Re: Important Note On Source-Only Uploads

* Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> wrote:

> Actually it's weird. Pine seems to be surviving for some reason. I
> don't know why. :-/

It is what my users learned on some other AIX maschine at my
university. It is the first mailer I learned and used.

Pine is extremely easy to use and understand. I don't know any other
mailer like it. Last time I tried pine mode in mutt, it didn't come
near the real thing.

As long as there is no other mailer like it, I don't want to force a
change on these users.

Ciao,
        Martin