Re: bugs + rant + constructive criticism (long)

On Wed, Jan 03, 2001 at 12:57:56PM -0800, Philip Brown wrote:
> > For instance, if I followup to any of Branden Robinson's posts, they go
> > to the list only.
>
> that is because both you and he are using "special" software.

Let's find out.  Miles, Branden, what MUA's do you use?

I happen to use mutt and it will send to the list only if I tell it to
regardless of who sent it.  I also have the choice of repyling only to
you or to reply to everyone in the Reply-To and CC headers.  All with
a single press of a key ('r' 'g' or 'L').

If you don't want to be CC'd when people reply to the list, set the
Mail-Followup-To header properly.

Have a nice day,
-D