Re: bugs + rant + constructive criticism (long)

On 03-Jan-01, 13:26 (CST), Philip Brown <phil@bolthole.com> wrote:

> reply-to is meant to direct where you should send "replies to".
>
> And in the case of the debian mailing lists, you should "reply to" the
> list.

No, you shouldn't.

(And there lies the crux of the issue. One side things a little extra
effort to send a message to several hundred (thousand?) people is a
good thing. The other thinks that any possible words they utter deserve
viewing by those same hundreds (thousands?) of people. One can probably
discern from my description which side I'm on. :-))

Steve
--
Steve Greenland <stevegr@debian.org>
(Please do not CC me on mail sent to this list; I subscribe to and read