Re: bugs + rant + constructive criticism (long)

Lars Wirzenius said:
> There isn't even any need to put anything in the headers. From
> Debian Developer's Reference, section 4.1 Mailing lists:
>
>     When replying to messages on the mailing list, please do not send
>     a carbon copy (CC) to the original poster unless they explicitly
>     request to be copied. Anyone who posts to a mailing list should read
>     it to see the responses.
>
> Eray routinely ignores this. It's one more indication that he's not
> mature enough to be a developer.

A lot of people ignore it, if the CC:s I've gotten over the years are
any indication.  I don't mind getting CC:'s myself, but it does get odd
when I continue to receive CC:s after thread drift.

--
     Buddha Buck                             bmbuck@14850.com
"Just as the strength of the Internet is chaos, so the strength of our