Re: Preparing a Proposal: 3 DD needed for every NEW package

On Sun, 30 Dec 2001 17:12:44 +0100
Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> wrote:

> Le Sun, Dec 30, 2001 at 01:44:38PM +0200, Juha Jäykkä écrivait:
> It's funny how people keep reinventing the wheel. :-)
>
> Martin Michlmayr (tbm) already does something like that although it's not
> really automated. When you think that someone is MIA (because you
> find a package has not been touched in ages or thing like that) you
> try to contact him but you CC mia-<loginofthedeveloper>@qa.debian.org
it's quite funny, but I didn't see an announcement of this... I find
this out months ago by diging qa.debian.org

I think resources like these should be announced and documented in the
developer's reference (I didn't see it there either), what do you think?

[]s!

--
    Gustavo Noronha Silva - kov <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>
| : :'  : + Debian BR.......: <http://debian-br.cipsga.org.br>+
| `. `'`  + Q: "Why did the chicken cross the road?"          +
|   `-    | A: "Upstream's decision." -- hmh                  |