Re: Preparing a Proposal: 3 DD needed for every NEW package

* Thomas Bushnell, BSG <tb@becket.net> [20011229 12:59]:
> > We orphan ALL his packages, we get to know he is MIA and will not
>
> Oh, I think orphaning his packages can be a useful thing to do.  But
> I just don't see why explicitly punting him helps.

For the record, please note that while quite a few packages of
inactive developers have been orphaned already, no one has been asked
to leave the project for their inactivity (An inactive developer
without any packages doesn't do any harm anyway, and he might become
active again).

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com