Re: Preparing a Proposal: 3 DD needed for every NEW package

On Sat, Dec 29, 2001 at 03:21:32PM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> - for each ITP, we need at least 2 developers that will maintain the
>   package, they both subscribe to the package, one is the official
>   maintainer, the other is listed in the Uploaders: field.

This may work with larger packages, but it's just an incredible
coordination overhead with smaller package like po-utils, which I have
just packaged. This will only cost time that most of us don't have
plenty of.

It seems to me that the exisiting NMU scheme is sufficient for most of
the small and medium sized packages.

 - Sebastian