Re: Preparing a Proposal: 3 DD needed for every NEW package

* Lenart Janos <ocsi@debian.org> [011229 11:32]:
> My opinion is that one DD alone couldn't upload NEW package, but he
> needs 2 proponent DD who are willing to "give his signature for it".
> Just to make it a little more complicated a minimum of 50 word long
> justification needed from all the 3 guys (e.g. two proponent DD and the
> future maintainer).

Help. What a burocracy! This only keep working maintainers away from
doing more usefull things. <sarkasm> Better make those not maintaining
their packages well filling out some forumla every week. </sarkasm>

> As you might already have noticed Debian begun to bloat - so many
> unneeded, unused, unmaintained(!) packages.

I think it may help more to think of ways to get rid of packages than
making adding more difficult.

Hochachtungsvoll,
  Bernhard R. Link