Re: my.debian.org

On Sat, Dec 29, 2001 at 12:46:58AM -0800, jab@debian.org wrote:
> As a debian developer, I like an easier way to find and keep up with
> all the nice reports out there keeeping track of me. I think it would
> help myslef and others do a better job if they were more accessable.
> One suggestion is a "portal" page in the vein of MyYahoo -- i.e. a web
> page generated specifically for me, linking to all those Debian
> statistics and reports directly relevant to me.

I fully agree with your need.

Moreover I think that all this reports (or the "portal" if we manage to
create one) should be reported in the debian developer reference, some
of them are reported (like lintians report), but not all (thinks about
all informations about testing, or the MIA related database).

I'm a one-year aged developer and I needed various month time to know
where all this reports resides (and probably still exists some report or
source of information that I does not currently know).

BTW, why madison isn't packaged? We could package it and mention it in
the developer reference.

Cheers.

--
Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863