my.debian.org

I was reading through the debian-devel archives, and came away
impressed with the ton of statistics out there for developers. Sure, I
knew my package bugs were online, as is my anonymized
latitude/longitude coordiantes. But I had no idea my karma [1] and
lintian reports [2] are tracked, along with who knows what else.

As a debian developer, I like an easier way to find and keep up with
all the nice reports out there keeeping track of me. I think it would
help myslef and others do a better job if they were more accessable.
One suggestion is a "portal" page in the vein of MyYahoo -- i.e. a web
page generated specifically for me, linking to all those Debian
statistics and reports directly relevant to me.

So the first question (as always) is -- does something like a
developer portal already exist, and if so, where?

Cheers,
Jeff

======

[1] http://master.debian.org/~edd/karma.txt