Re: Quake 2 sources GPL'd

Dale Scheetz <dwarf@polaris.net> writes:

> But I wouldn't dream of trying to do such a thing without a game engine to
> test it on. How else to you test what you built? Why would you ever build
> a game without an engine to run it on?

How is preventing you from installing quake from contrib or in any
other way?

The only thing I think people has said is that as long as there
doesn't exists frre levels Quake should go into contrib and not into
main.

--
Når folk spørger mig, om jeg er nørd, bliver jeg altid ilde til mode
og svarer lidt undskyldende: "Nej, jeg bruger RedHat".