Re: Quake 2 sources GPL'd

Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org> writes:

> That's not true. If it is possible to create game levels for it that are
> free, than it is considered free. It's not like you can't get anything
> but id's game data.

Are you sure?

I have sarien, a interpreter for old Sierra games, in contrib because
I havn't found any games I could distribute in main. Should that be
moved to main?

(The Sarien-package doesn't provide tools to make games youself I
don't know if Quake does)

--
Når folk spørger mig, om jeg er nørd, bliver jeg altid ilde til mode
og svarer lidt undskyldende: "Nej, jeg bruger RedHat".