Re: libglib1.2 falling behind libgtk1.2??

Well, i moved back to -4, closed all gtk apps waited a bit, then started
some back up.   Within 30 minutes mozilla and evolution were gone when i
got back to the desktop.   The only other idea i have is a libc
problem.  but no recent change in libc has been made to x86.  What
kernel is everyone using with these problems?   I've seen it with 2.4.17
versions.   I dont remember seeing it with 2.4.16.  Is it possible that
the gtk apps are using a cached version of the -6 libgtk even though the
libs have changed on disk and ldconfig was run?