Re: fam upload

I've had every intention of packaging fam and have done a bit of work on
doing so, however I think I'm delusional.  A lot is changing (more like
malforming) for me at work, and I have less and less time.  I think I'd like
to leave this package up for adoption.  So, if either Adam or Joerg would
like it, now is the time to say so.  Sorry for seemingly delaying this
process.
   -James Moss