fam upload

I recently went to finally upload fam and to my dismay (sarcasm) I noticed
someone had uploaded it earlier this morning.  I've emailed this person
(joerglan) twice, both of which bounced.  I'd like to find out this persons
intentions, see what they know about fam and talk out a resolution of who's
doing this package.  I've noticed lately that I have less and less time, so
maybe I'm not the person to do it, but I'd like to hear from the developer
that uploaded it.  I'd also like input from other developers on this as
well.  The packages in question are in:
/org/ftp.debian.org/incoming/pending.discussion
Hope to hear from the uploader soon.
     -James Moss