Re: fam upload

* Joerg Wendland <joergland@debian.org> [20011205 08:46]:
> The only ITP I could figure out was #95635 with an age of 220 days.
> I commented in the BTS one week ago and got no response

 | To: 95635@bugs.debian.org
 | Did you package fam or is this ITP orphaned? I need it as dependency
 | from rhino.

Messages like that won't go to the bug submitter, only to the
mantainer of a package (which is the wnpp mailing list in case of
wnpp).

(Also, Filip Van Raemdonck submitted the bug and one message archived
under the bug number clearly shows that he gave the ITP to James
Moss so you should have CCed him anyway.)

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com