Re: debian-devel-digest Digest V101 #192

>Today's Topics:
>  Re: [vhost-base,apache2] da-da-da-du  [ Daniel Stone <daniel@sfarc.net> ]
>  Question about the freeze             [ jerome.marant@free.fr (=?iso-8859-1 ]
>  Strange g++ results on HPPA (sarti.d  [ Andreas Rottmann <a.rottmann@gmx.at ]
>  Re: Anyone wanting to package digita  [ Matt Zimmerman <mdz@debian.org> ]
>  Re: Question about the freeze         [ jerome.marant@free.fr (=?iso-8859-1 ]
>  Re: Strange g++ results on HPPA (sar  [ Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> ]
>  Re: debian-devel task?                [ Julian Gilbey <J.D.Gilbey@qmul.ac.u ]
>  Re: apt-update via patches            [ "Sean 'Shaleh' Perry" <shalehperry@ ]
>  Re: keyring-maint alive?              [ Julian Gilbey <J.D.Gilbey@qmul.ac.u ]
>  Re: Recommendations on Linux C/C++/J  [ Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> ]
>  Re: apt-get and proxies               [ Ian Eure <ieure@debian.org> ]
>  Re: RFC: Keywords instead of Section  [ Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org ]
>  obsolete packages (from stable)       [ Brian May <bam@debian.org> ]
>  Re: obsolete packages (from stable)   [ Yotam Rubin <yotam@makif.omer.k12.i ]
>  Re: [Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org>] I  [ pjordan@whitehorse.blackwire.com ]
>  Re: RFC: Keywords instead of Section  [ Adam Heath <doogie@debian.org> ]
>  Re: Anyone wanting to package digita  [ Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.o ]
>  Re: Strange g++ results on HPPA (sar  [ Torsten Landschoff <torsten@debian. ]
>  Re: obsolete packages (from stable)   [ Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> ]
>  Re: apt-get and proxies               [ Olaf Meeuwissen <olaf@epkowa.co.jp> ]
>  Re: obsolete packages (from stable)   [ Mark Brown <broonie@sirena.org.uk> ]
>  Re: Recommendations on Linux C/C++/J  [ dman <dsh8290@rit.edu> ]

>------------------------------

>Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 06:52:08 +1100
>From: Daniel Stone <daniel@sfarc.net>
>To: Fabbione <fabbione@fabbione.net>
>Cc: Daniel Stone <daniel@sfarc.net>, debian-devel@lists.debian.org
>Subject: Re: [vhost-base,apache2] da-da-da-dum!

>On Tue, Nov 20, 2001 at 02:56:04PM +0100, Fabbione wrote:
>> Daniel Stone wrote:
>> >I probably should give you the apt lines:
>> >deb http://piro.kabuki.sfarc.net/daniel/apache2-apt/ ./
>> >deb-src http://piro.kabuki.sfarc.net/daniel/apache2-apt/ ./
>> >

>> and they don't work..... can you kindly check?????

>The apt lines or the packages? If you mean the latter, I accidentally
>scp'ed old versions, and I'll fix that in a bit, gotta run off to school
>atm.

>--
>Daniel Stone						    <daniel@sfarc.net>
><Tamriel> net: No, it's more if you have an infinite number of monkeys and
>          an infinite number of hard drives, one of them will eventually make
>          a distro, package it up and go an IPO.

>------------------------------

>Date: 20 Nov 2001 21:06:01 +0100
>From: jerome.marant@free.fr (=?iso-8859-1?q?J=E9r=F4me?= Marant)
>To: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
>Subject: Question about the freeze

> [...]

*** Your message did not reach its recipient ***
It was caught by the mailing system as spam.
If this message is not spam and you feel that
this message was caught in error, please email
a note to spam_filter@netfx-2000.net.
If this message is spam, knock it off!
This server is in California where it is illegal
to spam! We do not accept spam here!
We will go after all spammers to the maximum
extent of the law!