Re: Strange g++ results on HPPA (sarti.d.o)

In reference to a message from Josip Rodin, dated Nov 20:
> On Tue, Nov 20, 2001 at 09:14:18PM +0100, Andreas Rottmann wrote:
> > I just wanted to compile a package of mine under HPPA
> > (sarti.debian.org)
>
> I for one didn't even hear about this one... same with caballero, for which
> I accidentally found out a week back. Why can't we announce these machines
> to developers?

Check db.debian.org... :)

or you can treat this as an announcement ....
There are 2 ia64 machines and 2 hppa machines available to developers
(merulo/caballero for ia64, paer/sarti for hppa)

merulo and paer are hosted in the US at HP, caballero and sarti are
hosted in the UK

I believe wiggy also has a ia64 box that will be made available, but i'm
not sure about the details.

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>