Re: Freeze Update [2001/11/19]

In article <[🔎] 20011119141820.D3487@netexpress.net>,
Steve Langasek  <vorlon@netexpress.net> wrote:
>tags 120081 sid
>thanks
>
>On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 03:03:38PM -0500, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
>
>> > procmail,
>
>> procmail's is a fake bug to keep the unstable version from going into
>> testing.
>
>So, we can tag it as such; dunno if any scripts are paying attention to
>these tags currently, but at least it helps when visually inspecting the
>bug report.

What's wrong with the 3.22 and up series of procmail anyway? They
fix serious bugs that make it impossible for me (and presumably
other people) to run the weird 3.15-disguised-as-3.21 series ...

There was a "serious" bug open against procmail about this but
the maintainer closed it - however the fix is NOT going into
testing, it's only in unstable (#103278)

I'd rather see that 3.22 *did* go into testing, please.

Mike.
--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
 and I'm not sure about the former" -- Albert Einstein.