Proposal: Virtual package motif, motif-dev

Hello,

I´m dealing with a package which would compile either with lesstif or motif.
I have to make it build-depend from one of them in the current state.
I would really like to have the freedom to use just the installed
flavour od the motif providing library.

I have not tested if a package compiled against lesstif-dev would run
with motiv binaries, but there might becases where it could work and
the virtual package could make sense.

I´m a little bit unsure if it is OK to have such a virtual package because
there is only one *free* package which would resolve the dependency because
motif is non-free.

Opinions?

Kind regards

        Andreas.