Re: opening morgue/rhona for public access? (was Re: .deb archive?)

On Sat, Nov 10, 2001 at 01:30:12AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > Ideally, I'd like superseded packages to stay in the pool for at
> > least 12 days (7 days plus enough time for changes to propagate to
> > all mirrors, and for slow downloaders to finish downloading).
>
> That'd be about a 6GB hit, considering how much stuff gets uploaded
> to incoming on a daily basis. I'm not really sure that's acceptable.

Ah OK, but actually I only need superseded packages of *testing* to
stay in the pool for a little longer. (Making CD snapshots of unstable
is out of the question!-)

How much additional space would be required if the scripts waited for
12 days for testing only? At a guess, it would be *far* less than 6GB!

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _