Re: opening morgue/rhona for public access? (was Re: .deb archive?)

On Sat, Nov 10, 2001 at 01:30:12AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 09, 2001 at 12:35:32PM +0100, Richard Atterer wrote:
> > If at some point I decide to provide weekly testing CD images via my
> > scheme, I must be sure that during the week after the generation of
> > the CD image none of the .debs used for that image get deleted from
> > the mirrors.
> Interesting.

Two things. One, "fix" PIK so that if the .deb's not on the mirror it
just 0's the appropriate amount of space, and lets rsync fill it in. Two,
work out just how much information rsync will need to transmit on average
for each of a 1 to 20 day out of date i386/woody CD image over the next
month or so.

That'd make this much more interesting.

Cheers,
aj

 "Security here. Yes, maam. Yes. Groucho glasses. Yes, we're on it.
   C'mon, guys. Somebody gave an aardvark a nose-cut: somebody who
    can't deal with deconstructionist humor. Code Blue."
		-- Mike Hoye,
		      see http://azure.humbug.org.au/~aj/armadillos.txt