Re: Testing menu support in window managers and other menu-enabled packages

On Fri, Oct 26, 2001 at 09:10:21PM +0200, Bill Allombert wrote:
> Fifth the list of wm where menu is totally broken:
> ctwm, deskmenu

I cannot reproduce this problem, though ctwm does have a couple of
others.

To repeat: for me, ctwm displays the Debian menus just fine.  I'm
running unstable.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Any man who does not realize that
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    he is half an animal is only half a