Re: Virtual package httpd-with-cgi-suppport.

"Jason" == Jason Thomas <jason@debian.org> writes:

Jason> maybe the name could be smaller, say httpd-cgi would do!

Agreed.  Whether dpkg allows the long package name or not, debian
packages do traditionally have a certain terseness, a certain style.

		netgod

--
<Overfiend> Don't come crying to me about your "30 minute compiles"!!
            I have to build X uphill both ways!  In the snow!  With

<Overfiend> And I was 18 before we even had assemblers!