Re: Debian Conference 2

* Joe Drew <hoserhead@woot.net> [011019 12:27]:
> naturally they're going to charge for everything. U of T, if I ever hear
> from them (can anybody grease the wheels there?), may be entirely

Upside here is that I can probally swing free networking since free
software is Important to us.

Downside, we are in the USA and everyone seems to be afraid of coming
here.

BTW, if anyone (russel) wants to send me snail mail some resons on why
you wont do confrences in the US, I can put that in with some of the
other mail we are going to send to local congresscritters that need to
know the effects to the research/confrence scene here.

Thanks.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> <sdier@debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos@irc.openprojects.net