Re: RFC: upstream-link in the BTS and package descriptions

On Sun, Oct 21, 2001 at 05:53:31PM +0200, Peter Mathiasson wrote:
> I would rather like to see a link to upstream bug report system (if
> avaliable) from the BTS. That way, hopefully, people might easier report
> upstream bugs/wishlist items correctly.

But you should report them using the Debian BTS.  Debian is your
"software vendor", and we are the ones who should hear about
bugs/feature requests.  If the bug report needs to be forwarded
upstream, we have a specific tag in our BTS to indicate that.

noah