Re: ddtp: new notifications mails, opt-in or opt-out?

On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 09:55:54AM -0400, Sam Hartman wrote:
> As many people
> have pointed out sending unsolicited mail may be illegal and is

Sending this email may be illegal. Pretty much anything may be illegal,
if you fail to specify the jurisdiction. Personally, I'd prefer not make
to claims that something is illegal unless I know it is, as a politeness
thing (legal threats are up there on the hostility scale.)

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
"I saw a daemon stare into my face, and an angel touch my breast; each