Re: how to fight back against Michael Bramer's spam

On Fri, Oct 05, 2001 at 12:23:00AM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Oct 2001, Michael Bramer wrote:
> [ddts]
> > But now this battle is over (and some people like todays this words
> > like /bin/laden, battle, wars, death, blood, ...). I don't like this
>
> What's that got to do with it?

only as note:
 - if i witch on radio/tv/... I show/hear only bin/laden, war, ...
 - today I do to #debian-devel and the first i can read was like:
   hello grisu, dead, dead, dead, ... you are the fiend ...
 - ....

maybe someone like wars from time to time. I am not.

Gruss
Grisu
"Man soll alles so einfach wie möglich machen, aber nicht einfacher."
                                               -- Albert Einstein