BRLTTY .deb pack?

Hi, I'm just asking myself why there were not until now any brltty
pack for Debian? No mather if you haven't braille at startpoint, if a
well-seeing person installs Debian for blind persons, it should be
very easy and fast to be able to apt-get install brltty.

Could this be a project for the next release (or do all blind have to
buy SuSE-Blinux by force? :-) I do prefer the gnu/gpl & commandline
orientation of Debian, but this brailel problem isn't solved until now.
As moderator of a dutch and a french Blinux mlist, I'd like to tell to
my friends that something is comming soon. Am I right? ? ? Tell it me.
Thanks for CCing to olr@audiobraille.org, I'm not actually on the list.
Sincerely yours, Osvaldo:~# La Rosa.