Re: BRLTTY .deb pack?

On Sun, Sep 30, 2001 at 12:37:46 +0200, Osvaldo La Rosa wrote:
> Hi, I'm just asking myself why there were not until now any brltty
> pack for Debian?

Because noone has volunteered to work on it. It is not listed as a
prospective package under http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/ .

> Could this be a project for the next release

Sure, go right ahead. http://www.debian.org/devel/ explains how you can help
to make Debian a better distribution for your and others' use.

HTH,
Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking