Re: New imake config causing problems

On Sat, Sep 29, 2001 at 10:57:39PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
>On Sun, Sep 30, 2001 at 12:51:56AM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>[...]
>> This is really annoying - nas built just fine previously, but it looks
>> like there has been a significant change to the output of imake,
>> specifically to man page handling in CppManTarget in Imake.rules. My
>> other package, xpacman, had just the same problem. I'm not sure
>> whether I should file a bug against xlibs-dev for this or just work
>> around the problem...
>
>Yup.  Fortunately, the workaround is not difficult.
>
>In the Imakefile(s), change:
>
>ComplexProgramTarget()

>ComplexProgramTargetNoMan()
>
>Alternatively, write a manual page for the binary.

That's the really annoying thing about this, though - the binaries in
question have man pages that worked just fine with the previous imake
setup. It seems that there has been a spec change of some sort here...

--
Steve McIntyre                            stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk
"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,