Re: Completely OT, just to quickly prove a point.

On Fri, Sep 28, 2001 at 12:55:25PM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> Dmitriy <ace22b@yahoo.com> immo vero scripsit
>
> > AFAIK if you don't provide a --revision option, it just takes that
> > info from /etc/kernel-pkg.conf . You can change it there if you want.
>
> I've checked the man pages, and yes, it is kind of documented somewhere, but
> not clearly documented.

It is kind of described /usr/share/doc/kernel-package/README.gz ,
but I agree, it maybe  easy to miss for some people.

--
	GPG key-id: 1024D/5BE3DCFD                 Dmitriy
	CCAB 5F17 A099 9E43 1DBE  295C 9A21 2F1C 5BE3 DCFD

	Free Dmitry Sklyarov!  http://www.freesklyarov.org