Re: Completely OT, just to quickly prove a point.

Thank you all for your kind replies.  It is plain to me that while Craigs
response was not at all polite, I did not give him enough background
information for him to think anything other than that I had not read the
documentation.  In truth, I had read the docs and they don't state that if
you leave the --revision option off it will stick a custom-1.00 string on
your package for you.  It has been pointed out that I should possibly make
a minor bug report against the package and I will.  My appologies to the
list for the whole incident and especially to Craig for some of the things
that were said of list.

Russ
--
Russel H. Ingram