vim 6.0 packages

vim 6.0 was released yesterday and I just finished the packages for it.
Please note however that if you have been using the prerelease packages
I made this will be a downgrade (unfortunately I made a stupid mistake
in versioning), so you will have to install it manually.

You can grab it from http://people.debian.org/~wakkerma/vim/, or wait
until it gets installed in the archive (should be later today).

I know that menu and mime support is currently missing, please don't
bother filing bugreports for that. I'll fix that in the next upload.

Wichert.

 /       Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool     \
| wichert@wiggy.net                   http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |