Re: Generating pool-based package.gz files

Mmmkay, so I'll have to populate my existing database from the Packages
file and scan my local repository and override trees seperatly.

Oh well :p

 - Ender

--
James 'Ender' Brown |	 # su you -c 'chown -R us ~/base*'
 Network Operations |  "`If there's anything more important than my ego