Re: proposal for an Apache (web server) task force

Andres Seco Hernandez writes:

 > Well, Apache and its related stuff is big enough to require an special
 > work.

I've been very unhappy in the /etc/init.d/apache script - I'd like if
it would check the configuration before stop or restart and if it
would be possible to start Apache with option -X for testing purposes.

I'm in the middle of NM process but I'm willing to contribute my own
script (which needs cleaning before publishing) whether I'll become a
developer or not. If my script is accepted, that is.

--
#!/usr/bin/perl -w --                        Ari Makela <hauva@arska.org> #
#                                                 http://arska.org/hauva/ #

# "Sailing is, after all, a kind of grace, a kind of magic." - Phil Berman