Re: Generating pool-based package.gz files

Glancing over the manpage it looks exactly the same as scanpackages but
more configurable.... not really any different from what I'm doing now.

The problem is that the pool directory has potato, woody and sid files all
in one, and I need to know how to only pick out the files from woody...

 - Ender

--
James 'Ender' Brown |	 # su you -c 'chown -R us ~/base*'
 Network Operations |  "`If there's anything more important than my ego