Re: A script to see how much a package is depended upon.

On Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 12:11:28AM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> As I anticipated, it has a lot of "loops", and it is going in ridiculous
> values. These things should have had trouble when porting to new arches,

Hell, they did!  It took ages to become somewhat self-contained Debian wise.
One problem is that all features are enabled and as such become mandatory.

Removing loops is easy.  Just keep a list of all nodes visited, and don't
follow any twice.

Thanks,
Marcus