Re: Translating Debian packages' descriptions

Martin Quinson wrote:
> Ouch ! As translator, I can promise you that if Joey Hess had removed all my
> translation just because he added 'gnome' to the list of choices, he would
> had to search out another french translator !

Maybe I'd better start looking, because:

> PS: this perticular problem is fixed, since I updated the french
> translation. But the problem still exists for these languages: de, fi, gl,
> it, ja, ko, nl, pl, pt_br, ru, sv, zh_cn and zh_tw.
> To whom should I send my translation bug reports ? ;)

debconf (1.0.00) unstable; urgency=low
    - modifiying the debconf/frontend's template description, thus making
      all the translatione be out of date again, right as I release 1.0.
      Bleh. I was able to clean up the french template, but all the other
      translations of that template were too out of date to live, so I
      removed it from them.
 -- Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org>  Tue, 28 Aug 2001 16:37:27 -0400

--
see shy jo