[ITP/RFP] mozilla-locale-de-at

Package: wnpp
Version: N/A
Severity: wishlist

There is a package mozilla-locale-ja with the Japanese locale settings for
mozilla.  I think there should be a Debian package of the German (and others
of course) as well.

If no one else volunteers I would do the work even if I can´t guarantee that
it is in my time scale to keep track on frequent updates.  So if anyone else
wants it - feel free to do so.

As a consequence I just send an ITP/RFP to debian-devel.

If somebody likes to do it, please contact me.  I also could do the
first packaging stuff and hand the package over to someone who is
willing to continue the job.

For the record: License should be MPL or GPL. It is not explicitely
stated on the web page

   http://www.kairo.at/mozilla/download.html

and has to be asked for explicitely by the author
   Robert Kaiser <KaiRo@KaiRo.at>

Kind regards

        Andreas.