ITP: xv-3.10a - An image viewer and manipulator for the X Window System.

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

This program is a classic image manipulation program in X11.
It is quite dated, but useful. It is currently in `stable' release,
within non-free/graphics section,
but it is absent in unstable/testing. Latest upload was in May 2000.
I sent an email four days ago to the current maintainer for potato (Phil Troin)
for a NMU. Apparently it is not orphaned, but it is not under the list
of his packages (something is lost, apparently).

License :

XV Licensing Information
XV IS SHAREWARE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.

[...]

License conditions are quite long, anyway it is distributed with
sources.

If I'll have a contact with Phil I'll close this ITP.

--
Francesco P. Lovergine