Import / Export of Raw Cotton, Cotton waste, etc.

MANTRI MARKETING PVT. LTD.

Date : 24th Aug 2001.

Kind Attn : The Manager - International Trade Division

Sub : Import / Export of Raw Cotton, Cotton waste, etc.

Dear Sir / Madam,

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the leading firms marketing Cotton Fibre. We are members of ?East India Cotton Association? (EICA), the apex body for Cotton in India.

The Company is lead by Mr. Suresh Mantri, having over 40 years experience & knowledge of Cotton & Textiles. He was on the Boards of EICA for 10 years & U. P. State Textile Corporation Ltd, Kanpur (A State Govt. undertaking). He also advises many Organizations in formatting their Periodicals & yearly purchase policy.

debian-devel@lists.debian.org

  • mantrimktgpl (on-list)
  • mantrimktgpl (off-list)