Import / Export of Raw Cotton, Cotton waste, etc.

MANTRI MARKETING PVT. LTD.

Date : 24th Aug 2001.

Kind Attn : The Manager - International Trade Division

Sub : Import / Export of Raw Cotton, Cotton waste, etc.

Dear Sir / Madam,

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the leading firms marketing Cotton Fibre. We are members of ?East India Cotton Association? (EICA), the apex body for Cotton in India.

The Company is lead by Mr. Suresh Mantri, having over 40 years experience & knowledge of Cotton & Textiles. He was on the Boards of EICA for 10 years & U. P. State Textile Corporation Ltd, Kanpur (A State Govt. undertaking). He also advises many Organizations in formatting their Periodicals & yearly purchase policy.

We are presently Marketing & Exporting Indian Cotton (Mostly cotton of Maharashtra State) to various Spinning Mills to the extent of about 1.50 Lac bales per year. Our Clients consists of 100% EOU, Open End (OE) Spinning Units and few composite units.

Presently, OE Spinning Units have shown interest in cotton of USA and require cotton of Staple 1? & below. Some of OE spinning units requires approx. 500 Tons per month. Please quote your prompt shipment on CIF Mumbai port, payment against L/C (Both sight & 90/180 days) terms. Kindly quote for Light Spotted, Spotted Color, Tinged, Yellow Stained Color Grades. Acceptable Leaf grades 1 to 5.

We are also interest in Importing Cotton Waste like Flat Stripping, Roving, Comber, Phnemophil, etc. in bulk quantity. Please quote rates CIF Bombay (India), stating quality and quantity available. Also send samples preferably of actual lot or else send type samples. Please note that Cotton of 98/99 & 99/2000 can also be considered and so also Odd Lots. Our clients are mainly interested in Low Priced Cotton.

Hoping to hear from you at the earliest,

Yours truly,

Rishikesh Sinha

(Gen Mgr ? International Trade)

Address : B-64, Cotton Exchange Bldg., Cotton Green, Mumbai ? 400 033 (INDIA).

Tele       : (00 91 22) 375 5827, 378 0738, 460 2456

Fax        : (00 91 22) 377 3738

E-mail   : mantrimktgpl@indiatimes.com