Re: apt-proxy on FreeBSD (probably off-topic)

> I guess I have to find some other solution. Squid sounds good at
> first but there hidden somewhere in the squid-cache so I can't
> burn them to a CD or something like that.
Perhaps you could use squid + apt-move (or squid + demish, but I think/hope that
the first combination is easier and better)

apt-move is in Debian, although I've heard a rumor that there was a little
problem in sid with installing that yesterday; I thought 'apt-get -b source
apt-move' did the trick.

demish isn't in Debian, but you can get it from
  deb ftp://luon.net/debian lotn main

In both cases, you'll need apt and dpkg-dev on your BSD-box though.

Good luck.
Admar