Re: learn procmail and quit whining already (was Re: Debian lists and Cc'ing people in replies in addition to the list)

* On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 03:07:17PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 08:19:02PM +0100, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> > On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 06:59:53PM +0200, Michael Meskes wrote:
> > > Just think what kind of workload this creates if all 642 (or whatever) of us
> > > use this way.
> >
> > Nearer 850 last time I checked
>
> Somehow I don't think all these facts and figures are going to be very

Is that counting all the whining you have gratified the list with
instead of complaining directly to the offender?

> persuasive to Louis-David Mitterrand, whois is exhibiting the kind of
> ignorant arrogance that only the French can muster.

You must really appreciate the feeling by now, having been so repeatedly
on its receiving end.

> I mean, come on.  These are the people that built the Maginot Line.

What brand of cereal you got your history lessons from?

--
    ARICIE: Défendez votre honneur d'un reproche honteux,
            Et forcez votre père à révoquer ses voeux.