Re: learn procmail and quit whining already (was Re: Debian lists and Cc'ing people in replies in addition to the list)

Kirk Strauser <kirk@strauser.com> writes:

> I use Gnus, and having "To: Some User" and "Cc: lists@list.com" cause
> messages to be incorrectly routed into my inbox instead of the list folder
> just because Some User's MUA can't properly thread is extremely annoying
> behavior.

That's your splitting rules.  You can set it up so that it only hits
the list, or will hit both your inbox and the list.  I have mine set
up so it only goes into the list(s) it was posted to, and not into my
inbox.

You have a truly strong individuality.