Re: Debian lists and Cc'ing people in replies in addition to the list

From: Jason Thomas <jason@topic.com.au>
To: Eric Van Buggenhaut <eric@andago.com>
Cc: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Debian lists and Cc'ing people in replies in addition to the list

Well, not sure, but the header apparently shows that *Jason* didn't use
list-reply.

Is the problem really on my side ?

--
Eric VAN BUGGENHAUT

        \_|_/           Andago
       \/   \/          Av. Santa Engracia num 54
a n d a g o  |--        Telef: 91-2041100
       /\___/\ 		http://www.andago.com
        / | \           "Innovando en Internet"
                        eric@andago.com