Re: Debian lists and Cc'ing people in replies in addition to the list

On Sat, Aug 18, 2001 at 09:11:43PM +0200, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> You couldn't know this, but I prefer to be CC'ed, and by people not CC'ing
> me, my life is actually hindered.  (For example, because issues get
> dropped because I am not aware of a reply to my mail).

Er, you use mutt (at least your headers say you do), so use the "list"
command to mark the debian lists such that mutt will set a M-F-T
header so that you and the list will get a copy.  Easy ...

To deal with people like Anand Kumria, you could also set your

Cheers,

Micromuse Ltd.                 | than a perfect plan tomorrow.