Re: [Licensing] Japanese Developer's help needed

Junichi Uekawa dijo:
> The current license seems strange. Okay, could you tell me how much
> discussion you have done?

I'll forward the emails to you as soon as I get home tonight.
Thanks!!!

> (you should have mentioned that it was about what package in your message! ;)

I know, I know... adicting, isn't it? ;-)))

--
  Amaya M. Rodrigo Sastre           www.andago.com    Innovando en Internet
  amaya@andago.com       	    Sta Engracia, 54  28010 Madrid

  "Carlos, se está rompiendo la frágil amistad que empezaba a instalarse..."
              - Eric, 30 años, Debian Developer, al poner Carlos música. -

  Listening to: Manu Chao - Papito